5/14/2017

Midnight Thought


Hey everyone. It's almost a year after my last post on July 2016. So many stories after all. I'm lost in many thoughts about my future, my career, my relationship. Last year, I broke up with my boyfriend 3 days before my birthday. It was broken inside. Really. I don't how to depict all the feeling in words. Yesterday one of my good friend told me that she saw my ex walked with his new girlfriend. Only 4 months he can move on when I'm still figuring things out. Deep down in my heart, I pray for him, and I pray for the best to come for me. Life must go on. People change, feelings change. Appreciate yourself for what you've decided because it will be beautiful at the end. Just believe!

Anyway, after broke up with him, on my 24th birthday I went to Europe with my Mom. Hope you enjoy the pictures I took here :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Leave your comment here.
I will definitely read it, cupcakes ♥