2/22/2015

Once Upon A Time In China

Hello! Finally I can write an entry in my post. I have a job now, my relationship goes well, how God works on my life. We often forget to thank about how wonderful our life. By the way, Happy Belated Chinese New Year for all those celebrate. And again, Sunday Market Surabaya held in Surabaya Town Square with theme "Once Upon A Time In China" related with Chinese New Year. This is my outfit yesterday on Sunday Market Vol. 9! Happy shopping!
Premierés House Top / Zara Leather Skirt / Stradivarius Bag

4 komentar:

  1. Totally love ur look... :D

    wud love to keep in touch...:)
    http://scribbleyourthoughts.blogspot.in/

    BalasHapus
  2. Happy Chinese New year! Awesome monochrome outfit :D
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    BalasHapus
  3. Love your skirt!!!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment at : www.margaretavania.com

    BalasHapus
  4. love the skirt! it's amazing :)

    http://iam-moi.blogspot.ch/

    BalasHapus

Leave your comment here.
I will definitely read it, cupcakes ♥