3/17/2019

#Jogja, You So Fine!

Finally, a short getaway with office mate after overload of works. Sorry if I keep promising to post Bali picture but always skipped with another trip. Can you guess what city I went last week?

No one's answers.Ten years later..

Yes, #Jogja! Short by Jogjakarta. Usually people come here for their 7 Wonders of the World that is Borobudur. This temple is the greatest Buddhist temple in the world, built in Syailendra Dynasty. But, Borobudur is too far from my hotel (I stayed at Java Village Resort). So we only went for culinary and taking pictures at Jogja city area.


RM Demangan

Jl. Demangan Baru No.19, Mrican, Caturtunggal, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55281

Some of you maybe know this place from Lucedale, famous blogger in Indonesia. She is one of influental blogger with her vintage tone on her Instagram and poetic sentences on her blog. The food is quite expensive for some people in Jogja, but if you're from outside Jogja the price is still reasonable more likely cheap.







Taman Sari

Jl. Tamanan, Patehan, Kraton, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55133








Tempo Gelato

Prawirotaman street No.43, Brontokusuman, Mergangsan, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta 55153

I'm sorry to say, but the rumour about Tempo Gelato best gelato in Jogjakarta is one of biggest lie. I don't like this gelato like literally hate the taste. Don't judge me, but it's my humble opinion. Their taste is one of the failest gelato I've ever had. Even the signature flavour taste is 5/10. Nevertheless, I still can enjoy the place for morning chat while tasting their gelato.




Mbak Lies

Jalan Veteran, Gg. 2 No.42, Serengan, Kota Surakarta, Jawa Tengah 57144


Last stop before heading back to Surabaya is Solo. They're known for cheap foods and tasty. Near to Jogjakarta, only 1 hour by car.


2 komentar:

Leave your comment here.
I will definitely read it, cupcakes ♥