6/19/2018

Carolingian Renaissance




So, I decided to repost these pictures because last time I wrote about my journey to Europe I kinda lazy with copywritting. Oke, let's start to make a good content for my readers.

Well, I joined travel agency this time with my mother on my 24th Birthday on November 2016. Honestly, she was lying to my father that it is a gift for my birthday. She was planning to have little reunion with her friends but on behalf my birthday gift LOL. White lies detected.

Then, at that time I really messed up with my relationship and life. I broke up 3 days before trip. My job haven't done yet and many tasks to do. But it paid off when the time has come. I really enjoyed my trip with Astrav Tour, I really really recommend this travel! They not pay me to write this, I was a satisfied customer 'cause they worth. They have many cool places list to go in their itinerary. We stayed at 4 stars hotel and since we're Indonesian, good food is one big thing. Luckily all the restaurant that has chosen were delicious. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed took those pictures.

4 komentar:

  1. gret picture.. i love how yo make a good mmod in this post...

    BalasHapus
  2. I love the "behind story" of the trip taken! Travel heels all wound 😉😉
    Well writen abd judging from the photos you had a grant time!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    BalasHapus
  3. aduhh capa nihh
    tantiknyaa talah
    unchiee unchiee

    BalasHapus
  4. Hartacod
    https://www.hartacod.com merupakan situs poker online , judi poker online, agen poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang ada di Indonesia pada saat ini.

    BalasHapus

Leave your comment here.
I will definitely read it, cupcakes ♥