5/22/2018

An Untouched Island, Gili Lombok



Lombok - an island east of Bali and west of Sumbawa. My first experience went to Lombok was awesome! I stayed at Anema Resort Gili Lombok for 3 days and 2 nights. The resort located in Sire Beach with the calmest atmosphere I have ever known, like untouched island. Really amazed with their staff and people in Lombok.

There are many things we can explore while in Lombok. Like scuba, diving, and culinary. All restaurant I visited in Lombok were more than amazing. From 1 to 10 is absolutely 10. My main schedule to Lombok was learning to make pottery. Then visited Lombok Elephant Park. I also research all the location before flew away. First and foremost before we travel is having itinerary so we don't lost in unplanned. Please find below information of the pictures above. Scroll scroll ;)

1 & 2. Lombok Elephant Park
I'm a big fan of Jane Goodall, and always dreaming to meet her one day. Because of her, I feel like have a bond with monkey. Please google about her, she is a role model. Another person that I adore so much is Steve Irwin

3 & 4. Learn to make pottery at Desa Banyumulek
You can pay how much you want to give to the keeper

5 & 6. El Bazar
This restaurant is highly recommended. The interior, taste and people at El Bazar stole my heart already

7. Anema Resort Gili Lombok
Have I mentioned you before that I rescheduled my flight because of Mount Agung at Bali erupted. Airport in some cities closed because of safety reason. My schedule on December 1st moved to 15th. After I arrived at resort and checked in, surprisingly receiptionist upgraded my room. People in this resort were very lovely and helpful since I stayed alone there. LOL. Sure I will come back to Anema Resort Gili Lombok because I was satisfied guest!

2 komentar:

  1. oh my god, i love your summer look and anema resort gili lombok so beautiful... btw nice to know you rima, you have agreat blog...

    BalasHapus
  2. Summer is coming!
    You look so adorable and enjoyed your holiday! I'm pretty sure you had great time there.

    💛
    Mallieams.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Leave your comment here.
I will definitely read it, cupcakes ♥