Sweater - Bershka | Skirt - Unbranded | Shoes - Nike
Jumat, 07 Maret 2014
Hey there, I'm back with my sporty style. Bored with my girlish style lately? That's only a phase where a girl had experiment with their age when 21 strikes! Anyway, I still that girl who always buy sneakers and licking her ice cream and munching her cakes. I still daddy's little girl!
Senin, 03 Maret 2014
Today, I wanna offer a little giveaway for you. Ready?
Sammy Dress is a global online fashion retail company where you can find anything from clothing, jewellery, bags, shoes and accessories. Hundreds of new arrival fashion clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry, accessories for women, men and juniors are added daily to their online catalog. Featuring incredibly cheap clothes produced to the highest quality and standards, they ship worldwide as an international online retail store. Cheap is what they charge, choice is what they offer, value is what you get - enjoy a world of style.
Sammy Dress asked me to host a giveaway where only one lucky winner will have the chance to choose one item of value $10. Here are a couple of suggestions.
1. Like Sammy Dress Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SammyDress
2. Subscribe Sammy Dress Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/sammydress
3. Register in Sammydress website: http://www.sammydress.com/
4. Leave a product link you would like in the comment box below. Please also mention the size and the color.
Giveaway is open internationally and it ends on April 4th 2014. Leave a link to the item in the comments. The winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. One entry per person only.
Rabu, 19 Februari 2014
As my post before, I've said I had a little getaway with fellas to Bali. Well this time is for holiday, and next month I'll back to shoot videos for my final project. So, before I spend my hectic months due of boards and papers better I post this pictures before late. Maybe you will know a good destination in Bali from my post.
1. Arrived in Ngurah Rai International Airport with plaid shirt and short jeans.
2. Still in airport for breakfast, fyi we arrived at 8 AM and straightly to Burger King then continued to Sate Bawah Pohon, if you follow my instagram you will see the picture of my first stop in Bali.
3. Looking forward to sunset in La Plancha.
4. Ordered some food.
5. My partner in crime for 5 days in Bali, they're my dance team.Day 2.
6. Back to my favourite place in Bali, El Kabron. You can sit with amazing sight viewing and order delicious food with affordable price! Life is wonderful. The location is in Pecatu. The place is hard to find but when you were got the place, its worth with the effort! Hahaha. Look at the pool, you can swim there but remember, they don't allowed you with shirt, bring your swimsuit or bikini!
7, 8, 9. This one is the famous place lately in Bali, Motel Mexicola. It's also my favourite place whenever back to Bali. They served Mexican food and beer. Feel the haze of Mexico!
10. Massimo Italian Restaurant. I've been craving for this gelato and finally can try it, so delishhh!
11, 12, 13. Went to Kebun Bistro at Ubud and trying escargot. +++++++++ you can't imagine the taste, try first! After Kebun Bistro we have a dinner at Babi Guling Bu Oka, too bad I don't take any picture.
14. La Favella, around Seminyak road. Sometimes people talking overrated about this place, but even I had chance to this place 3 times, I still fall in love for many times.
15-end. Yes, finally we were waiting for night flight so we decided to Kuta Beach (still with my comfortable havaianas sandals ;p) and trying the churros at Beachwalk.
My instagram account, start picture number three until twelve.
See you in another post of Bali!