3/30/2018

One Loft


Zara Denim Jacket / Zara Pants / Inch Top

I've been travelling a lot lately, but have no time to post on my blog for almost a year. Writing is cool, but I think my passion is not here. So if you read some sentences are stiff, I'm sorry hahaha. Well, hello again to my blog. I'm finally here with many pictures to share. 

Last week I went to Bali for short holiday after a hectic week at office. I booked one night stay at Clio Bali room Loft 1 which located at Seminyak, good choice for young generation like me. Since many good places at Bali located at Seminyak and near with Canggu. I will share on another post for my recommendation place at Bali. But first, y'all should know how amazing Clio is.

I would highly recommend this place for a group or newly wed. Every corner is instagrammable with Japanese modern style whether interior nor exterior. From the first time I stepped in, I got welcomed with greenery scenery. How lovely!

Their breakfast is amazing, I ordered omelette with orange juice on 8 AM. Even its a simple breakfast the taste is heavenly yummy! Don't miss take a selfie in front of their giant window on daylight at its best.

By the way, they not pay me for writing this. It is my honest review and hope it can help you for your next holiday in Bali!

2 komentar:

Leave your comment here.
I will definitely read it, cupcakes ♥