4/23/2018

Bali Heat

Bali will always have spaces in my heart. Many stories happened in Bali. I alwats visit Bali every year. Sometimes 2 times in a year. I fell in love, broken, fight with a lover, crying in the midnight, and lost in a hope. Bali is like a second home for me. I've been through many moments in this island. And shortly I realised why they called as Island of Gods. Everytime I got stressed, I always open Traveloka and book flight to Bali hahaha such a crazy but this is true. If you're my friend, you will know how crazy I am about Bali. Please take a look at these pictures. I took at 2 different places from my last trip. First picture was taken at Nook. You should try their vegan menus. Second and third picture are at La Baraca. Have a visit there and thank me later.

4 komentar:

Leave your comment here.
I will definitely read it, cupcakes ♥